The Connecticut Guild of Puppetry has established the Margo Rose Scholarship to be awarded to puppeteers, puppet builders and/ or qualified individuals who wish to participate in the National Puppetry Conference held at the Eugene O'Neill Theatre, Waterford, CT.
The scholarship(s) will be awarded in the amount(s) that the sub-committee chooses based on its review of the applicants. To accept this scholarship you must be a member of the Connecticut Guild of Puppetry by December 31st of the scholarship year, though you need not be a member to apply.
Applicants must submit the following:
- Completed application form from the Connectcut Guild of Puppetry. (available on our web- site: www.ctpuppetry.org)
- Three (3) letters of recommendation referring to your puppetry work, to assist us in our evaluation of your application, sent to us separately from your application and marked "scholarship" by the writer.
- Any promotional materials, photographs, videos and publicity on your puppetry work, may be included. If any of these items need to be returned, please provide the necessary postage and packaging to do so. No instructions will result in the Guild's decision of their disposition.
- Previous winners and applicants are eligible and may reapply in subsequent years.
- The scholarship sub-committee and their families are not eligible to apply.
- Any award to an applicant by the Connecticut Guild of Puppetry (CGP) is contingent upon an applicant's acceptance by the National Pupptery Conference. Should an applicant be denied by the National Puppetry Conference, CGP may assign the award to another applicant.
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS MARCH 14, 2015
This application can also be printed and mailed to:
Connecticut Guild of Puppetry : Scholarship
c/o Marilyn O'Connor Miller
PO Box 178
Canton Center, CT 06020